Jobs by Category
FINANCE OFFICERRef. 1027 Larnaca, Limassol, Paphos
Posted on 10/05/2017
IQ Option is an international software developing company and its main product is the trading platform. For 3 years on our project, we have reached the top 2 position of world leaders and managed to achieve a significant impact on the industry as a whole.
Now the product is localized into 13 languages and presented in more than 100 countries.
Due to our growth, we are now searching for a Finance Officer.
Responsibilities of our future teammate:
• Processing of orders from customers (checking, requesting the necessary documents, approval or denial on request)
• Withdrawal of funds in various payment system
• Interaction with the client service department for the provision of clarifying information, data about the payment verification, etc.
• Interaction with the billing company customer service: requesting to clarify information, resolving the controversial issues
• Interaction with the withdrawal application initiator (if necessary)
• Work Experience in financial companies
• Work Experience with the bank-client in the area of "Withdrawal"
• Experience in working with financial accounting programs will be considered as an advantage
• Good attention to detail
What we offer:
• Competitive Remuneration (plus bonuses) and 13th Salary
• A friendly, enjoyable and positive environment
• Gym, climbing wall, arcades and slide inside the office
• Training provided
• Many Corporate Events
Please send your CV to email@example.com stating the position, we will be glad to meet you!
We have a referral program! We are paying €500 for every successful recommendation!
Note: All and CV's and Cover Letters will be treated with strict confidence.
IQ Option is an equal opportunity employer.