Jobs by Category
Marketing Copywriter (Nicosia, Cyprus)Ref. 1317 Nicosia
Posted on 12/01/2018
3CX is looking for a first-rate copywriter. So if you enjoy the craft of writing and have a gift in explaining complex concepts in a clear and engaging way, then you are just the man or woman for the job.
About the 3CX team:
3CX’s content creation team is a part of the Marketing department and is in charge of creating informative, engaging and user-friendly written communication. Content varies and includes technical documentation (user manuals or articles), email campaigns and blog content. Our content is targeted at helping our 50,000 customers around the world better understand the benefits of using 3CX as well as our 10,000 global channel partners to help them sell 3CX.
About the Job:
- Write and edit technical documentation such as user manuals in a fun, clear and engaging way
- Write and edit blog posts that will help our thousands of users understand the unique features of 3CX and how they can benefit from them
- Create email communications for our channel and end users
- Collaborate with other writers to come up with content plans and concepts
- Collaborate with the design team to add visuals to content
- Attractive remuneration package, according to experience
- Health Insurance
About the Applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or relative field
- IT knowledge and experience is mandatory.
- Native English speaker with an excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- 5 years + experience in copywriting and internet marketing.
- Ability to translate complex tech lingo into clear, persuasive, original copy.
- Familiar with Google Analytics and content management systems.
- A background in VoIP will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in SEO.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter explaining why you’d be perfect for this role. We’d love to see examples of your work too, so send some along with your resume.
P.S. Please state the post you are applying for.