Jobs by Category
RECEPTIONIST- OFFICE SECRETARYRef. 1451
Posted on 13/06/2018
• Answering the main telephone, screening and directing calls
• Taking and relaying messages
• Providing information to incoming callers
• Greeting all visitors entering premises in a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner.
• Office entry control
• Ensuring knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization
• General administrative and clerical support
• Receiving and sorting mail/deliveries
• Schedule appointments
• Tidy and maintain the reception and conference areas
• Booking travel where required.
• Responsible for maintaining the office clean & tidy
Skills and Qualifications required:
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Internet Explorer
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Fluency in English written and spoken.
• Professional personal presentation
• Customer service orientation
• 3+ years of previous experience