Terms and Conditions
This are only sample terms and conditions.
- The Miles&Bonus programme (hereinafter "Programme" or "Miles&Bonus") created by the airline company AEGEAN AIRLINES S.A. (hereinafter "AEGEAN"), which is headquartered in Kifissia (31 Viltanioti St.), is a reward programme (hereinafter "Bonus") that provides offers, benefits and services to passengers who fly frequently (hereinafter "Members") through the collection and redemption of miles (hereinafter “Miles”).
- The terms and conditions of the Programme (hereinafter "Terms") regulate the legal relationship between AEGEAN and the Members, the mode of participation in the Programme, as well as the manner in which Miles are collected and redeemed against specified awards. These Terms may be amended unilaterally by AEGEAN at any time at its discretion and without previous notice. AEGEAN will notify Members of any changes to the Terms by republishing them in subsequent versions thereof.
- In the context of the Programme AEGEAN shall provide its customers with tables containing information about prices, ticket categories, miles, rates, ratios, offers and about the conditions for collecting miles and redeeming them against services offered (hereinafter “Tables”). The mile is the Programme unit of measurement. Flights and fares which are eligible for miles will be exclusively determined by AEGEAN. AEGEAN reserves the right to unilaterally alter the above data, without prior notice at any time. In this case these changes will be immediately notified to customers via AEGEAN’s website www.aegeanair.com and any relevant printed material.It shall be made clear that the Mile is the Programme’s unit of measurement.
- The Programme does not apply where bans or restrictions are imposed by the Greek Law
- Violation of the Terms by the Member may lead to cancellation of all Member’s Miles, offers, as well as their entire membership.
CHAPTER 1: PARTICIPATION
- All AEGEAN passengers over 2 years of age are entitled to participate in the Programme. Legal entities, companies and sole proprietorships of all kinds do not qualify for Membership. Aegean employees, as well as all airline and travel agency personnel, are also not entitled to participation.
- Participation in the Programme is strictly personal and cannot be transferred or assigned by the Member to any third party.
- Registration is accomplished via applying online on Aegean’s website: The frequent flyer / potential member fills out the online application form and sends it electronically. He/she immediately receives, the Basic Miles&Bonus Member Card (“Basic”) via an e-mail, with the Account Number and Password.
- Each Account Number is unique. The Account Number, Password and Miles&Bonus card enable the member-passenger to start collecting and redeeming miles.
- By completing the membership application, the members-passengers are deemed to fully and unconditionally accept the Terms.
- During the Programme registration process, the Member is required to enter his/her full name in Latin characters, as written in his/her travel certification paper(s) (identity card or passport).
- AEGEAN may, at its discretion, accept or reject any application for participation.
- Permanent membership is obtained by the Member upon receiving his/her permanent (i.e. plastic) Card (hereinafter “Card”).
- Each Member can maintain only one personal account (hereinafter “Account”) to accumulate Miles in. In the event he/she holds two or more Accounts, only the older one shall remain valid, whereas all the others will be cancelled and any Miles amassed in them will be abolished, unless otherwise stated by the Member.
- If a Basic Member has not flown at least once within a period of twenty four (24) months from the date of his/her last registered and Account-validated flight, then his/her Card and Account will be automatically inactivated and cannot be used for any purpose (mileage accrual or redemption) for a period of 12 months. During this period the Member may retroactively claim a flight he/she had made within the previous year so that to have his/her Card and Account reactivated. Otherwise, as soon as the 12-month period expires, the Card and the Account will be irrevocably canceled.If a Blue or Gold Member has not flown for at least once within a period of thirty six (36) months from the date of his/her last registered and Account-validated flight, then his/her Card and Account will be automatically inactivated and cannot be used for any purpose (mileage accrual or redemption) for a period of 12 months. During this period the Member may retroactively claim a flight he/she had made within the previous year so that to have his/her Card and Account reactivated. Otherwise, as soon as the 12-month period expires, the Card and the Account will be irrevocably canceled.
- If the Member wishes to discontinue his/her participation in the Programme, he/she shall have to declare it in writing. After processing the request, the Account will be automatically cancelled.
- The Account and the Miles will be automatically cancelled in the case of the Member’s demise.