I am searching for people and companies with good ideas to help build them up further. My vision for the future informs my desire to
transform both myself and my environment in ways I find positive by challenging the status quo and boldly ( and strategically)
venturing into new territories. Throughout my professional and academic career I have successfully completed many projects in areas
ranging from product development to social media optimization and market analysis.
My great interest in new ideas led me to major in Organisational Innovation and Entrepreneurship, as well as subsequently enroll in a
course called VækstDrive, where we were instructed into a a more practical approach towards enabling, planning and executing growth
initiatives. My experience from working in a number of startups gave me a clear overview of the most common problems companies
trying to introduce novelty into their business face. I often attend events dedicated to entrepreneurship, innovation and developments
on the startup scene, as they help me expand my knowledge base and exchange ideas with like-minded individuals.
Sep 2015 - Jan 2016 Academic assistant - Marketing and Communications
- Aided the center's marketing and communication activities on Facebook
- Used Joomla CMS , CSS and Google Analytics to update, optimize and improve the day center's
- Successfully addressed and resolved various IT-related issues
Jun 2015 - Jul 2015 Marketing and communications Intern
Olsen Travels, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Updated the company's homepage with relevant content regarding their products and services using
the WordPress platform ( CSS, HTML tags)
- Conducted a number of market analyses which helped the company adopt a more strategic approach
towards their customer acquisition and retention activities
Dec 2013 - Apr 2014 Social media manager Intern
Sharefunders, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Posted regular updates on the company’s corporate blog and Twitter/LinkedIn.
- Formulated a roadmap for different media tactics and their successful execution.
- Helped communicate business requirements regarding the company's website to developers.
Oct 2011 - May 2012 Product Development Intern
Metronaps, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Assisted with testing and maintenance of existing product lines-including electronics and firmware
testing and reporting. (C programming language)
- Electronic and conceptual customization of the product in accordance with clients' requirements (B2B)
- Coordinated development of new product features.
Sep 2014 - Oct 2014
Web Applications Development - ASP.NET MVC
Sep 2011 - Apr 2014
M. Sc. in Organisational Innovation and entrepreneurship
Copenhagen Business School
- Contemporary organizational and management innovation theories
- Business cases and projects in multidisciplinary teams involving social entrepreneurship initiatives,
- Pitching , consulting.
- Minor in Maritime Shipping
- Master thesis, Entrepreneurship in the offshore wind shipping segment
Sep 2008 - Aug 2011
B.Sc. in Engineering (Innovation and Business)
University of Southern Denmark
- Concept and product development, project management
- Engineering(electronics, programming, mechanics, advanced algebra, mechanical design) subjects
- Business (financing, business model innovation, supply chain management, operations management)
- Master thesis, Alarm for baby safety in cars